Monday, November 26, 2007

Creeping in

Hello All!

It appears that I am about 2 years late to the blog party, but I never let being late to anything stop me before. (Except movies, if I'm late to a movie, I refuse to go in.)

I'm still working out ideas in my mind about what shape (of a falcon) and form (of an ice cage) this blog will take; I'm guessing that the Wonder Twins reference might give some people an idea of where my mind is, as future posts will too.

As my main interests lie in pop culture, I can reasonably assure you that you will see many, many posts devoted to that topic.

As for myself? I'll reveal exceptionally boring nuggets about me as time goes on.

Please feel free to comment or e-mail as you see fit. I'm happy to respond to ideas, thoughts and incorrect criticism.

And away we go.......

No comments: