Monday, February 8, 2010

Good Company

As I was watching Up in the Air about 2 weeks ago, I kept thinking that I had seen Anna Kendrick somewhere before.



Good intentions though do not mean instant actions, so the thought faded away for a while. As I was perusing the Oscar Nominations the other day, compiling my list of nominated films still to see (which by the by is 4: A Serious Man, Il Divo, Bright Star and Coco Before Chanel), seeing Anna's name reminded me that I wanted to see if I had caught her in anything else. So a quick trip to IMDB gave me the answer. Did I? It was only one of my favorite nights I've ever spent at the cinema...



She was Fritzi in Camp! And pretty much stole that movie, too. I saw Camp at a New Directors festival in NY. Nearly the entire cast was in attendance, and everyone cheered, laughed and applauded each high moment and performance on screen. Great night. So in honor of my discovery, I present to you Fritzi's shining moment in the film....



As an added bonus, here is my favorite performance from the film...



Not seen Camp? Shame! Go watch it ASAP.

1 comment:

Polt said...

Camp? the only thing I remember about that is the HOT guy playing the str8 kid and how he was shirtless at one point and then later he played Ethan in the Hilarious Ethen movie!

Oh, Camp had one of my all time favorite lines "I don't speak Spanish so you betta habla your ass some English pretty damn quick." :)

HUGS...