Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Small Breath

With the US Open starting yesterday, it was time for my quarterlyish prayer that everyone's favorite Serbian tennis player, Janko Tipsarevic, makes a good run of it this year. I didn't want to say anything before the tournament started as he hasn't delivered the goods much at the Slams this year. However, he did make it through Round 1 in the singles. Lost in Round 1 in the doubles, but I can live with that. I'm all about the Bryan Brothers in Doubles. Next up in Round 2 is Andy Roddick, who he has beaten in the past. I'll be watching tomorrow night with fingers crossed. If he makes it to and plays next Monday night, which session I have tickets to, I will be a very happy man.

Need reminders why he's my fav?





3 comments:

Polt said...

He's alright I guess, but I'm still all about Andy Roddick...even though he's not as cute as he once was.

HUGS...

FDot said...

Pfft. You obviously have no taste in men.

Michelle M. said...

Not too shabby.