Monday, February 4, 2008

Suck it Verizon!....you too life.....

Ugh,

Well, my phone and internet went down for the better part of a week. Verizon was no help, telling me to stay at home for 9 hours so I can be there for a repairman, only to tell me after 9 1/2 hours that it was a cable problem and nobody was going to come after all. Fun fun. Then it goes down again and they finally send a repairman, at 8:00am on Saturday morning. At least everything is fixed....just in time for my mother to develop a slight medical problem. I'm not going to bother with the specifics; I don't want to depress everyone, plus it seems that it's easily treatable and shouldn't be a factor long-term wise. So the past two weeks have not been oodles of fun.

Onwards and upwards to better things...I hope

No comments: